4.11.2012

Changes are coming!!!

So I've been a bit M.I.A lately and every time I get the feeling to update the blog, I let work get in the way. So just to let you know I'm here, just been really busy with the shop and working on new ideas and items.

So a few new things in store, first a new blog layout, I will be trying a new layout soon and will be working on a few kinks here and there, for the next couple of weeks. Next, I will probably be adding a ton of new items to the shop, so there will be photos for that coming really soon. Also I will be starting on my clutch bags again, I'm so looking forward to that, I have so many ideas. Last thing, I will be on the blog more as soon as everything is settled, I plan on making an appearance here and there, showing off a bit of my style :)

So til next time *Renee*

No comments:

Post a Comment