9.30.2011

Long Post from a Shoe Addict*

It has gotten cold in Chicago and it's time to put the flats up and pull the boots out. As always I'm on the hunt for the hottest boots to rock this fall, gotta have something to keep the spirits up during gloomy weather right?
I have yet to own a pair of army boots this might be my chance...I love everything about them the faux leather on canvas and the buckle straps.

Wedges are my favorite shoe to wear, so of course when I saw these with the leather and goat skin suede strips...I went CRAZY!!!

Peep toe boots for fall definitely! Throw some thick tights on and I'm ready to go...*

Need I explain...red...wedges...come on, major must have.

                                                 Pick one: Navy velvet ankle boots or Suede ankle boots with chunky gold heel...I know it's hard isn't it...

Wedge and Laces, I really want these too!
Mid-calf lace ups...another must have! 

These babys have some flare to them with a suede cuff, buckle strap, and laces, whats not to love!

 I have never owned a pair of rain boots because I never seen a pair that I have actually liked...but seriously there's LEATHER! on it...think I might splurge this once for these.
*And yes this is the end...for now. So what kind of boots are you rocking for the fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment